Organic Sprouted Chia Powder
- High in fiber and rich in protein
- Great source of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- Plenty of essential fatty-acids and antioxidants, including three grams of Omega 3-s in every serving
- Absorbs more than 12 times its weight in water and therefore prolongs hydration
- Low on the Glycemic Index
- Contains as much iron as 5 cups of spinach (per serving)
- Contains as much calcium as 3 glasses of milk (per serving)
- Contain 5 grams of fiber per tablespoon
- Aiding in weight loss by reducing hunger cravings
- Playing a positive role in blood glucose levels
- Gluten-free, raw and organic
- Soaked and sprouted to maximize digestibility and nutrient absorption
Why Sprouted Chia Seed Powder vs. Chia Seeds?
The sprouted chia seed powder has been properly germinated so as to remove enzyme inhibitors and allows maximum absorption and optimal digestion of the nutrients.